Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My New Toy!

The Mac has arrived, and I am typing this blog on it. I absolutely am going to LOVE it even more when I figure everything out! I am using Safari, which seems to be fairly intuitive, although I miss the old familiarity of Firefox. I can always download that if I choose. I have even checked my email and replied to and sent one.

I bought the extra keyboard with number pad but haven't used it yet. I probably wouldn't have needed it since the laptop keyboard is so comfortable and easy to use. The touchpad is easier to use than I thought it would be, even though I'm still just clicking it, not anything fancy. There is a lot to learn but so far I give it an A+, and while it set me back a bundle of $, I'm so glad I got it.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I'm so glad your first impression is good. I didn't think it would be 8 days. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new computer. Hope you continue to enjoy. Wow, that was fast in arriving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Gypsy! You've passed the first, and only, hurdle - liking what you bought. That's the most important part of buying a new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...that sure was fast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'm so glad you like your new Mac. Welcome to the wonderful world of Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh so glad you got it already. You are Mac-anized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the Mac family! I'm so glad you love it.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Mac-a-licious you are right up there with the pros now. I've never even seen a Mac but for me maybe that is a good thing or I'd probably be whining & complaining until I got one. Be patient, learn well, & enjoy your Mac:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. By all means, download Firefox. You will find a few websites that do not respond well to Safari. You will also want to get the free version of flip4rmac to handle windows media file videos. Been using Mac since '86' and proud to say "I don't do windows" Best of luck with the new Mac.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete