Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, October 9, 2009

Look forward to shopping today

Really. I normally don't like to shop at all. I'm picking up my niece, Katy, who will take the train out from NYC and bring her Mac Book. First she needs to go to Target, and luckily I was just there so I know how to get there and also how to get back home. Then tomorrow we will all go south to one of those towns I always get confused about - Harrison, Mamaroneck, Rye, etc., where there is an open house at the fire department. My daughter-in-law's uncle is a volunteer fireman, and the kids will enjoy seeing the equipment and so on. Heck, after my experience with fires this summer, I will enjoy it. Then I might get a chance to get to Costco and I have my list prepared.

But this afternoon I will get some one-on-one with the Mac to see if it's the one for me.

3 comments:

  1. I finally bit the bullit and bought a Macbook Pro 13 inch. It is on its way right now. I used Apple 30 years ago and switched to PC's but now have gone back. I don't think you can go wrong with Mac but everyone has their own ideas about computers. I can't wait for it to get here. Maybe today.

    -Rick in West Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping can be a fun experience when going with family. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a mac girl and will never own anything else....my Mom has a PC and is always calling me with problems. But, it is all about personal choice and it is good that you are looking at both systems. Each has it's own plus and minuses. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete