Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby steps

That's all I can take for now. This morning I imported a Willie Nelson CD into iTunes and it worked like a charm. The tracks aren't titled, but I remember the tutorial said you can go somewhere on line and it will pick up the titles. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get online with the air card, which is so frustrating. I will be sorry to leave New York but it will be nice to get decent coverage again, hopefully wi fi. I also imported some photos into iPhoto, but I need to download some more from the desktop onto the flash drive so I can continue. I'm just doing it by trial and error.

I cooked frijoles this morning and they are really good! I will use some in chili and also in a soup that I throw together. I am finding that I'm not at all happy with cooking in an RV. I have a relatively spacious kitchen, but when it comes to the prep work - chopping, mixing, etc. - I just don't have the space. The sinks are so small that I splash water everywhere when trying to clean up. I have always cleaned up as I go along, but for some reason it is much more difficult to do that now. Oh well, I still don't have it as difficult as the pioneer women, or women in many parts of the world today.

I'm still tired from the PA trip, so I think I will take a nap this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment