Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

More on internet woes

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my dilemma of what kind of computer to get. I think I will go shopping today and just look around. Windows 7 won't be available until the end of October, and it's a long time until the end of October from where I'm sitting.

I just checked the AT&T coverage map and where I am located is solidly in the blue, so I can't understand why I'm not getting a decent signal.

More later -

1 comment:

  1. We are totally convinced MAC's are the only way to go - all we read about ont he blogs are people having problems with virus's, losing stuff, loading programs -yadda, yadda. Get a mac - nothing to do, no virus's, easy to operate. Well! worth the extra money.

    ReplyDelete