Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year's eve, and I wish you all the best for 2009.

I don't celebrate the holiday like I used to and this year will be no different. My daughter & her husband are staying home this evening, so I invited myself over. I'll take the two dogs with me and go early in the afternoon, probably staying the night there since I won't want to drive back after dark. Tomorrow I'll pack everything that needs to be stowed in the 5ver so that we're ready to roll into Cal Expo on Friday. On Saturday I'll attend my youngest granddaughter's 1st birthday party.

We took the collar off Mandy last night so she could get some decent rest. This morning I thought she looked better, but she started rubbing her eye with her paw so I put it back on. I'll give it a couple more days but frankly I'm not sure if she will ever be ok.

What a year this has been! Goodbye to the old and welcome the new.

2 comments:

  1. Patience isn't a virtue because it is easy. The collar will stop her from bothering the ulcer when you are not watching her and slowly it will heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Gypsy. What an accomplishment you made in 2008. Can't wait to follow you in 2009..
    Safe travels...

    ReplyDelete