Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Addendum to Post of Oct 31

This morning I was really upset at the news that the checks might not clear until Nov 15. My daughter in law told me that it is customary, especially with a check in a large amount of money (she is in accounting and a Vice President of a fairly good-sized corporation), so I might as well just go with it. It is possible that they will clear sooner, and I will be happy if they do.

I'm determined not to let anything get me down, and I am so excited about what I will eventually be living and driving in. I think it will work out well for me if I can leave NJ and get the PA Turnpike over to Carlisle, take I-81 south to Winchester, VA, and stop at the Camping World there to have some things done before continuing south to Asheville.

I thank all the readers who are rejoicing with me at my good fortune to find exactly what I wanted, and I hope to meet you all in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy the 5er was more then expected! What happened with the check makes me think if we do the same thing when getting our 5er we'll have a money order or certified check to give them. I wouldn't have thought about waiting for a regular check to clear. Congrats on the new to you RV. See you in chat!