Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two important things taken care of

Well I spent the entire morning devoted to civic duties: I spent an hour at the dreaded Asheville DMV and got my driver's license renewed. When they checked the computer they found two addresses under my name - one was the correct address, and the other one I have no idea how it got there. I checked my credit reports within the last 6 months, and none of the three had an address I couldn't identify as having used in the past. It's kind of scary, but since the DMV didn't find that I was "wanted" for any kind of crime, and since I hope to never have to apply for credit again, I guess I won't worry too much about it. The good part about the license renewal is that I no longer have the restriction on it for wearing glasses when I drive. My glasses have had the corrections reduced for the past two years, and I have a hard time driving with glasses on, so I'm glad to be legal now. The only good part about the glasses is the fact that they get very dark in the sun.

Secondly, I voted! I feel like I'm walking on air since I completed that ballot, and I feel bad for the people I know who say they will vote for the "lesser of two evils". I voted for the person I can believe in and it feels wonderful, folks!

Now to get busy on packing up and cleaning the house. I'm not sure when I will be able to post next, but soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment