Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ahhh, grandchildren!

I am really enjoying my two grandsons since I've been here. Joshua is at the stage where he asks "Why?" to everything that is said. Justin is still an infant and is cute and cuddly, and I hold him every chance I get. I just sort of lie back on the couch and he sleeps on my stomach. We both love it!

I was relieved to find the money from the sale of my house has reached my account, and the application and check for mail forwarding service arrived in SD. Now I need to complete the deal for the rv and truck, which I will probably do next week. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Yahooo. You're on the way!! Unless we find something like you did, we're now looking at Forest River, it's not our first choice, but we may just have to backup on what we want to want we'll get. Hope it works out as well as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Gypsy. Things are really coming together for you now. Can't wait to hear more about the 5er..
    Good luck and have fun with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete