Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, October 26, 2008

And more waiting.....

Will Tuesday ever come? I will feel so much better when I am no longer a homeless bag lady. I swear I will never live out of a suitcase again! Of course I still have a while to go before I crank that baby up and start south, but at least I can plan for it, start getting info together on routes, campgrounds, etc., and buying the things I will need (but not too much buying, lol).

Thanks Rob (brother) for the CA info. I'll be in touch with you. I miss everyone in chat, but it's just too hectic around here in the evenings, and by the time the kids go to bed I'm tired also.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! We'll wait for you in chat. It's good to hear from you, we know you're still in one place and ok. See ya soon in chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're doing well. You're getting closer to getting your wheels! Looking forward to some photos.

    ReplyDelete