Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Another SNAFU

I didn't realize how long it takes for checks to clear, but was informed by Carolyn that her bank estimates 11 business days, meaning the rig won't be transferred to my name until the middle of November. This means that by the time I get to it, I will just start driving south, which is scary because it won't give me much time to practice.

If I had realized back in August what I was letting myself in for, I may have never gone through with it! But there must be a reason so I will just have to accept it. I just hope the weather doesn't get snowy or icy when it comes time for me to leave NJ. I am thinking of driving to Camping World in Harrisburg PA or Winchester VA to have the RV washed & waxed, some caulking re-done, and the de-winterizing done. I will probably add a water filtration system at the same time, and would love to have a water softener, although I will have to see how much money I have at that point.

Now I need to get insurance quotes. I just hope I am able to get started fulltiming before I'm too old to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment