Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Few Photos

I don't have many yet because a few other people have taken photos but haven't shared them with me yet.

I took this one today at home - he moves around so fast that I can't really catch a decent photo.  Also, I had to use my jitterbug phone.   Click to enlarge. 


This was taken at Jeannie's house:





 Sorry this is all I have right now but I hope to get more in the near future.  I'm still thinking about taking him to a photographer in hopes they have lighting that would show him at his best.  He is really so beautiful it might be worth it.

11 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! He really has such an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a sweetheart even though he's on my "list" at this moment!

      Delete
  2. Love the tongue out pic. He is just so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to get some decent photos of him. He's much prettier than the pictures show - you can't believe how shiny his coat is.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is sweet, but he can be so annoying! It was a good day, but of course there comes a time in every day when he lets go!

      Delete
  4. What a beauty he is. Just love Black Labs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, and am so glad I finally got another one.

      Delete
  5. He has beautiful, loving eyes. Take real good care of that pup and give him lots of loving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyes are really striking and very beautiful. He looks me straight in the eyes mostly, even when he's done something he shouldn't. Strong willed!

      Delete