Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, February 18, 2018

No rest for the weary!

After tossing and turning in bed for the past two hours I decided to get up for a while.  I think that my sleep patterns have been about the only thing affected by my recent treatments.  Thank goodness I only have one left to go.

I had typed 3 paragraphs and must have hit one of the keys the wrong way because I lost two of the paragraphs.  I'm just going to wrap it up as is.  I think I was whining about wanting ice cream.

I hope you all are in dreamland and having a better night than I am.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there. The treatments do come to an end. I was the same way in a lot of ways during my radiation treatments. Thankful that I wasn't reacting any more than I was, but wanting them over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have the last treatment in sight and they really haven't been bad so far. I've been sleeping off and on all day long so will probably have another sleepless night, but I know it will soon be over with.

      Delete
  2. If not being able to sleep is the only side effect, consider yourself lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For about the first 24 hrs I couldn't sleep; for the 2nd 24 hrs I couldn't stay awake! Wonder what today will bring.

      Delete
  3. I have trouble sleeping and I'm not having any treatments. Glad you can look forward to 8t being over. Something to look forward to seems important to happiness or at least to mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're 100% right about having something to look forward to. I am certainly grateful these treatments have gone so well, but equally look forward to the day they are over and done with!

      Delete