Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

No internet until 3pm

Why do things often happen at the worst possible time?  I'm making arrangements for the things I have to do to get to my 2nd infusion on Friday, and my internet was out this morning.  Thanks to AT&T for getting someone out asap, and now I'm good to go. 

I couldn't send or receive an email, check my messages, or do anything like that.   It was kind of nice to be unhooked from  the internet and computer for a while, but I needed to make arrangements for my blood test tomorrow, and treatment on Friday.

My house is still very chilly inside but it has turned out to be quite warm outside today.  My computer is showing about 70 degrees, but I think it is much warmer in the sun.  I'm still dressed for the chilly house.

I had the best night's sleep last night that I've had in a long time.  I think I slept 4 or 5 hours in one stretch!  No noises under the house, and I just had blissful sleep!   

Enjoy the rest of the day!  

6 comments:

  1. I am glad AT&T came to your rescue, they are the only Internet company that I like and wish they offered their services in the Del Rio area.

    I know what you mean about being disconnected from the computer and Internet. Unfortunately, in this day and age Internet is vital in our lifes.

    May you continue to have a blissful sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always had good experience dealing with the local people; sometimes the ones at the call answering center leave a lot to be desired, especially when they start the hard sell. I was nervous being completely without internet (although it is really nice to not be bothered with it). I was worried the doctor might try to get in touch with me, or one of my kids.

      Delete
  2. That's always the way it happens. The one time you actually need the computer rather than just want to use it for something unimportant, it starts acting up. Glad it was a quick fix. We often have the situation in the morning of the house being chilly and when we go outside we're way over dressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately AT&T understood that I needed the computer to make medical arrangements, and had someone out as soon as possible. All's well that ends well.

      Delete
  3. Glad you off line time was short and you got back on quickly. Sure wouldn't want to miss your blog posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad AT&T was so responsive in getting me back online. I hope my 2nd appointment tomorrow will be as good as the 1st one.

      Delete