Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, February 5, 2018

Blocking the gaps

Steve and his helper, Liam, came over today to try to block the gaps where an animal is getting into the crawl space.  I think there may be more than one, but I definitely believe a feral cat is one of them.  I hope the fix works and I don't hear any more noise in the evenings.  

I stopped at the pharmacy on the way to the chiropractor this morning and picked up a box of face masks while I was at it.  I shouldn't have ever bothered - they are so weird looking I'll probably never put one on!  I guess staying in my house is the best way to avoid flu bugs.

Nothing else is happening.  I'm feeling fairly good and don't have any reason to think the remaining three infusions are going to be any different.

The afternoon sun shining in my sliding door and the kitchen windows shows me how badly the glass needs to be washed.  Can't do that in sunlight though, so I guess I'm off the hook until tomorrow morning!

7 comments:

  1. Always a catch 22. You can only clean the glass when the sun isn't on it but you can see the streaks and dirt better when it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your treatments are going good - you're an inspiration to others ! Also, glad Steve is dealing with your critter problem - it sounds like a possum. They can be very nasty - especially if they have babies under your trailer. Don't let your vanity keep you from wearing your mask and getting out in the world when you feel like it. In Ohio, I see lots of people wearing masks - some have fun with it and draw a smile or red lips on it. I've seen a few kids too with stickers like Miss Kitty or Superman on their mask. So, use your art skills - paint a smile on your mask and go to your favorite sandwich shop - seems like I remember you liking a place with big croissants ? Anyway, stay positive and strong - finish up your treatments - and get ready for your train trip to New York. πŸ˜€πŸŒΈπŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter stopped by on her way to work this morning and said there was a feral cat in front of the house. I heard something about midnight, working furiously to get in, but Steve and Liam did a really excellent job of preventing it so far. What a cute idea to paint a face or features on the mask! I will consider doing that but I'm not a very flamboyant person and don't know if I would actually go out in public! It's a wonderful idea though.

      Delete
  3. The mask wearer in our family is unlikely to go out in public with a smile painted on his mask, but I'm just goofy enough to do it! The downside is that no one will be able to see you smile! ;->

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have always had a good sense of humor and have never hesitated to laugh at myself, but I think my humor is more subtle than the face mask. I sure would laugh to see someone else do it though.

      Delete
  4. Gypsy, I look like a nerd with my mask on but it is worth it to me. The one time I did not wear it (I was at the beauty shop and couldn't) and I am sure I caught my cough from a sick kid that had been sent home from school. He is the nephew of the owner and his parents were working and could not go pick him up.

    ReplyDelete