Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Day after

I think my life is going to change a bit while I go through my treatments.  The nurse told me I would find myself wide awake yesterday evening, but I was so drowsy by 7:30 pm I crawled into bed, finally getting up around 1:30.  I stayed up for a couple of hours and then slept til 8:00 this morning.  I usually hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep, but I may as well get used to it for now.   The after effects of the next treatment might be totally different.

I would like to go with Jeannie & Donald to Costco today.  I'm a little hesitant about getting into crowds and there will be lots of people stocking up for tomorrow's game, so I may just give them my list.  Joe has invited everyone to his house but as I don't care for football and don't want to be in a crowded house, I will skip it.   I'm fortunate to have remained healthy throughout the past year or so, with the exception of the lack of energy, and I hate to be brought down at this point.  

My coffee tasted so good this morning - nothing like it to start the day off on a good note.  If you like coffee, that is.  I make it sort of a ritual, grinding the beans, etc., and it's one of the best parts of my day.

I may be back later and add to this post, but I'll probably be back with you tomorrow.  

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get lots of rest. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. That means a lot, especially considering I feel like a prisoner in my own home although I sure don't want to go anywhere there are a lot of people.

      Delete
  2. Is one of the ingredients dexamethasone?

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, in my old age, have developed a liking for coffee too.... i always liked the smell but never the taste. Mom LOVED it, wish i could have developed the taste earlier so i could have shared that with her....

    ReplyDelete