Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, July 31, 2017

I Need a Break!

I notice that I'm doing a lot of complaining lately and I really don't want my blog to be like that.  A rant now and then is one thing.  I'm feeling so down lately and it's hard for me to snap out of it.  Normally I try to be a positive person, but with what is going on in the country and in the world, it's hard to maintain positivity.

So if I skip a day posting a blog, don't worry - I'm just not feeling up to it.  

One thing I keep forgetting to post about is our crazy California weather in the northern part of the state.  I read last week that Lassen Volcanic Park has finally opened on a much limited basis - the 32 mile drive through the park still has snow on the roads in places.  And the campground I worked at, Butte Lake, finally opened for camping about a week ago.  I remember starting my camphost position about the middle of June several years ago.  I wish we had some of that "cool" here in Sacramento, even if we had some snow to go along with it!

I'll be back when I'm back.  Enjoy the week, everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Take care of you. We'll be here when you want to post. I'm tired of the heat also but I also know I'll complain about the cold this winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will ever complain about the cold again, although I wouldn't put money on it!

      Delete
  2. I sometimes feel down too but it gets better after awhile. It os way too hot here too. Most of my day is spent inside. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vera. I think things will be better when I can get out more, or maybe it's just one of those cycles that we all go through to one extent or another.

      Delete
  3. It is okay to have a place to vent. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel much better today, and will probably even post again today (Tues.(

      Delete
  4. I'm also one that spends much time inside out of the heat and look forward to reading your posts. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete