Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, July 10, 2017

A New Week With Nothing New

It is still hot but maybe will remain in the 90's for the next four days.  The weather is making me ill, but so far I've been able to cope with it and not have any serious problems.

This morning was a chiropractor morning and I felt terrific when I left his office.  I still feel good physically, but still have no energy.  On the way home I stopped at a store in a shopping center  very close to me which is a Sportsman's supply - didn't see much of interest at this time.  Actually, what was of interest to me I'd like to check out the prices somewhere else before I buy.  I'm replacing a few items that I've either loaned out or misplaced, and I just can't remember what I paid originally.    I don't like to shop at Walmart but they would be most likely to have what I'm looking for.   I will try a few other places before I go to Walmart.  

Nothing else going on - so I'll spare you all a lot of blathering!  Stay cool!

 

5 comments:

  1. The heat surely is miserable!
    My sister in law is a RV full timer and she and friends headed to
    Idaho thinking, cooler weather. She says it seems to be hot everywhere
    except along the coast areas. She's heading to the Washington coast line.
    Unfortunately, most of us can't do that. Darn!
    Just hang on, ' this too shall pass ' .
    Hope your energy gets better. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't much I can do about the heat except maybe to go to a higher elevation and do some camping. I don't care to go by myself these days, so I'll just tough out the heat.

      Delete
  2. I think this is going to be a long summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never tell with the weather lately. We had really cool weather in June this year which was rare for Sacramento. As fast as my life is going by it will be cool soon enough so I'm trying to do an attitude adjustment and deal with the heat!

      Delete
  3. The hot temperatures are doing a number here too. I need to run a couple of errands but I refuse to get out in it.

    ReplyDelete