Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm back

I just want to let everyone know I'm back from the wedding and will write more about the weekend when I get a chance.  

I took the advice of several readers and went both to Lowe's and Home Depot and signed up for contact with roofers.  I've talked to one person and have another coming tomorrow to look it over.

My oldest son has purchased a ticket for me to fly to New York for 3 weeks in September, and I will be so happy to travel, even though I haven't been on a plane in ages.   The idea is that I will fly to NY for the birthday of one grandson in September, and then drive to NY next June for the birthday of his older brother.  I'm hoping I can get a satisfactory fix for my roof in the next week or so, and can not have to worry about rain falling while I'm gone.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan or two in the making, Roof and trip to NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are addressing your roofing issues and can do so with the backing of Home Depot and Lowe's if it is not to your satisfaction.

    What a great present being able to fly to your grandson's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice present. Hope you enjoy the trip.

    arlonHboozer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hats off to your son for the ticket. Bet you'll have a lot to say about planes and airports these days. Hope one of these roofers turns out to honest and reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to know that you get the trip to New York!!! Great to look forward to seeing the kids. Hopefully your roof will get fixed so that worry will go away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was beginning to think you went on the honeymoon, as a nanny or as the bride.

    I hope that is a round-trip ticket to NY. Do give us a report. I haven't been on a plane since shoes have to be taken off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are getting organized and going to have a great trip in the bargain:)

    ReplyDelete