Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, August 18, 2014

I find myself looking forward to my trip to New York in September, and Mike has some side trips planned that will be wonderful.  I won't say what they are so I don't jinx anything.

I was looking back over the pictures from the wedding and found this little gem that I didn't post yet.  What a couple of beautiful girls!





I don't think I'll accomplish much today except that I have a load of laundry on the clothesline.   I'll need to start figuring out what to take with me to the east.   It's always been so easy when I could pack whatever I thought I might need in the car, but with airline restrictions and charges for baggage, I'll have to pack smart.

It's starting to warm up so I think I'll go get the clothes off the line before the hottest part of the afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. I used to fly places, especially when I had to travel for my business. I am now in no rush to get anywhere, so would prefer to go in the RV, that is if I ever get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just a darling picture. I can hear your excitement about your trip. It's going to go so smoothly and you'll have a grand time. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know how to pack for flying of course for me that isn't a problem because I don't fly. But yes traveling my car or RV you just bring it all along.

    I love the picture of the girls it is a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the earlly parts of a trip is the fun of looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling picture of the girls :)

    You seem really psyched about the upcoming trip and I look forward to following your adventure.

    ReplyDelete