Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm just dragging today

This morning I was at the lab when they opened at 8 am so they could draw a vial of blood.  I have been taking a low dose of lipitor for about 2 months and they need to make sure it isn't affecting my liver.  By all means take that test!  But I had to fast, which is why I went so early.

Since I came home I have been absolutely dragging along, and they didn't take enough blood to cause me to feel like this.  I take iron supplements and have plenty of protein in my diet, so I just can't figure it out except maybe that it's just laziness.  It has gotten hotter today than yesterday, and I found the coolest spot in the house and took a nap.

When it gets this hot I never feel like cooking supper, so this may be a nacho chips/salsa/cheese in the microwave night.  That's the only thing I ever use my microwave for.  I thawed out chicken but it's too hot to even go outside and throw it on the grill!  Guess it will keep until tomorrow.

I mentioned yesterday that I didn't know why Sitemeter disappeared from my site a long while ago, and now it is back.  I think it is because I block Google and other companies from tracking me, and it looks like Sitemeter was one of the companies affected.  As soon as I "allowed" it, the counter is back.  I have no idea if it is accurate or not and really don't worry about the numbers anymore.  

Nothing else happening here.  If I had TV I'd probably be watching some kind of drivel, so I'm just as well off without it.  Y'all try to stay cool!

6 comments:

  1. The heat could be part of the reason you're dragging butt. But for me there are just some days when I can barely move and there's absolutely no reason for it. So I just give into it and make it a do nothing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being tracked, but I dont' know how to stop it. Hmmm, may have to look into that.

    And heat can be debilitating to your energy. I know what you mean about not wanting to cook. We eat a lot of salads in the summertime. Egg, tuna, chicken. Hey. You could boil up that chicken and make chicken salad. That's not quite cooking. I also use my crockpot to keep from heating up the kitchen with the stove/oven.

    Take it easy. Lay back with a good book and just relax. Your body might be trying to tell you to just rest.

    Mine never shuts up about it. giggle

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat has abated here near Klamath Falls, actually has been quite comfortable for at least a week or more. Tired and no energy? That's my middle name some days. Thanks for letting us know we're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the heat is why I'm dragging butt... just no energy. But I have GOT to vacuum today ... just got to. dammit

    glad I don't have to fill a vial with my blood. jumping jeez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being lazy, I've worked all my life and have earned it! When I DO have a project, it makes me happy to have accomplished something, then I go back to being lazy again.

    I'm sitting here reading posts and listening to thunder, watching TV and drinking coffee. Thinking about breakfast and it's nearly 11:00 am. A great lazy morning, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete