Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Another hot one.

Two more days until we go back to temps in the mid to upper 90's, and that sounds good to me.  This weather makes me crabby!

Which brings up my post yesterday.  Many people have strong, unreasonable fears, and I am entitled to mine.  I have no fear of "going under the knife", but not when that knife is sent down my throat through a small tube.  I'm sorry I brought it up and will try to avoid any mention of it in the future.

I have two pictures to post.  The first one is the symbol of the black lab that is going to find me before the end of the year, I hope.

And this one is my granddaughter in the Tetons.  I really hope I can get there soon, and that I enjoy it this much.



I started walking again, and did a mile around the mobile park yesterday after the heat of the day.  I know I need to get back to it for health and well being, but it's so damn boring walking by myself.  I'm certainly going to try.
 

10 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to comment on your fears as a criticism only as a reassurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Ara.... just love her and that picture??? oh man....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you haven't forgotten how much work a dog can be. :)

    Will you wear the same kind of dress for your Tetons picture???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe if you find an older Rescue in a Black Lab instead of a pup it won't be as much work, Rigg's is 4 1/2 and he is just now starting to mellow a little and not think he is a puppy.I am sure if one is in your future you will be brought together.By the way I bought Donna one of those Black Lab Figurines too, looks just like yours. Good Luck, Sam & Donna...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Tuesday was killer temps day, that is for sure. Looks like we are on the down-slope now....but yesterday my car said it was 112 degrees as I drove from Citrus Heights up to Loomis. Hope you have a wonderful, and safe, 4th of July.

    Dave (Marcia and Bubba and Skruffy)
    GoingRvWay.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, for one, want to hear how you are progressing health wise. I sure wouldn't want to swallow anything that isn't food or coffee. I don't envy you on that account, just on the traveling and great family. - My wife and I walked a mile this morning before it got really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt about the same way as your Grandaughter when I first saw the Grand Tetons back in May of 92.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all want to see a picture of you dancing around through the Tetons. I know you will have just as much fun. I know you're going to find your soul dog. Then you won't have to walk alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gypsy I don't usually comment but wanted you to know how happy we are with our new older dogs we adopted from the SPCA.
    They are really not that much work and I don't think I could go through the puppy stage again.

    They have adjusted so well to us and It has only been a week.

    I hope you find a forever dog to keep you company.

    We are taking them camping with the horses this weekend so we will see how that goes.

    take care
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete