Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Woke up with the sun!

This morning I woke up with the sunlight streaking into my room.  What a beautiful sight!  Yesterday evening the wind and rain were fierce, and at one point it actually pulled my side door open, and the crash of the door against the railing on the small porch there gave me a fright.  I've never had anything like that happen, and I quickly pulled the door shut and locked it.  All evening I could hear thunder and noises that sounded like low flying planes overhead, heavy traffic, etc.  The noises of the wind were truly weird.  There will be more weather like this in a day or two, and I hope it keeps up as long as we get a good day in the middle of the storms now and then.

This morning I went to the farmer's market and was surprised to see how few stalls were set up.  And the ones that were there didn't have as many vegetables and fruits, although the ones they had are beautiful.   I'm always glad to replenish my supplies.  One stall had strawberries which will improve my breakfasts during the coming week.

I've lost track of the number of days since I started taking probiotics and turmeric, but I can really tell a difference.  Not that I was in severe pain, but my exercise level always left me with considerable aches - "good" pain - but I can say I barely feel any muscle aches at all now.  I also haven't had the severe indigestion that was giving me so much trouble.  I hate to be reliant on antacids for my future or any kind of pain reliever, and hope this relief continues. 

Contrary to the weather forecast, we are having rain off and on today.  This is the way this time of year is supposed to be in the Sacramento area.  The clouds are dark overhead, but somewhere the brilliant rays of sunshine are leaking through.  Spectacular!



   

6 comments:

  1. Sunlight streaming in the window works for me every time:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunlight is always appreciated more after a cloudy day. You may want to save some of that cool wind for this coming summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of storm is a little over the top when it starts blowing your door open.
    going to have to write down to by those tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your report on the probiotics and turmeric..I think I will give the turmeric a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The door opening and then crashing would have scared me to death!

    I went online to research the benefits of using turmeric and it just blew me away. I had never heard of it until I read about it on your blog. I may just have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind telling us what brand Tumeric you bought?
    Would rather buy the brand that worked for you.

    ReplyDelete