Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Odds and Ends

I had to get up so early yesterday morning for my 7:40 appt. with the dentist, that I'm being super lazy this morning to make up for it.  Actually I'm trying to finalize things for travel next week, and I've spent the entire morning doing internet searches.

Yesterday evening I wondered if I would have to end up taking something for pain relief, but in the end I didn't need it and I'm feeling a lot better this morning.  The only thing that aches is where all the needles went in to numb the area around the tooth that was pulled.  It was difficult to find enough things I could eat last night and I've also been taking it easy this morning.  The result is that I'm starving!

Finally the day has arrived that I get my hair trimmed.   I think yesterday it went over the edge from where I could do something with it, to becoming entirely unmanageable.

 I'm trying to renew my car registration online, and I can't get past the login.  It must a new system and requires a new userid and password.  No matter what I enter, it won't accept the password and I'm getting mighty frustrated!  I'll put it away for today and call their office tomorrow.  There are so many little items that I need to take care of during the next few days, and I wonder why I waited until now to get to it!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you aren't having any pain other than the shot areas. Can't believe it is already time for you to leave. did you get a dress? Did I miss a post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow, right?

    ReplyDelete