Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

You have to wonder

Why on some days everything goes right, whereas on others nothing works.

I woke up somewhere around 5 am and then slept fitfully for another hour.  Just decided to get up and have a bit of computer time while waiting to leave for my appointment to get my car serviced.  I had decided that more than anything I wanted a BLT on the world's best croissant for lunch - a long line awaited me when I entered the restaurant, so I went to Target for a while, then back to the restaurant.  I swear the line was the same or longer, so I gave up on the idea.  I think I will go back tomorrow at about 10:30.  I want that BLT!

Needless to say I needed a nice long nap after waking up so early, and now I face a long evening, alone, trying to ignore all the things I should be doing.  I think I'm feeling better, although my energy level is barely above zero and my appetite is about the same.  That BLT would have made me feel so much better.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't had a BLT in years and you sure made that sound sooo good.
    At least your feeling better today and after you get your BLT all the world will be right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much nitrates in beacon (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate that wake up at 4 or 5 and can't go back to sleep and then take a nap and then can't go to sleep at night. It usually is anxiety or anger for me. Maybe Sandra is on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what did you eat? you did eat something today, didn't you? I do wish you liked yogurt... have you tried kefir? AND I take this stuff called CALM ... when you get low in magnesium ... anxiety can really do a number on ya.

    Have I mentioned this to you before? I suffer from CRS, you know...

    http://naturalvitality.com/natural-calm/

    I used this many .... many times. I keep it. as well as Sleepy Time Tea ... I like green tea too.

    Just finished blueberries and no sugar whipped cream... I'm on edge waiting for Yates and Charlie getting back to Alabama... they're a little over an hour away now... and the last text was ... I got a mad baby... I know he is...

    Tried to get him to take some CALM with him to help with a mad Charlie... ha

    Hope your energy returns... energy can be elusive ... for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave up on the bank today because it was taking forever to get some help with my account. Drives me crazy. Jim said the best BLT he has ever had was out in Scottsdale. Today we were brave and had fish tacos. Quite tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to ignore all the thing that nee to be done.... sounds like me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also long for a BLT and often wake up at five or even earlier:(

    ReplyDelete