Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My heart's desire . . .

. . . is contained in this small sack!


. . . and wrapped in this tidy little package secured by a fancy toothpick!


. . . And voila!  Here is my BLT on a croissant.  I thought I would only eat half and save the other half for later, but later followed on sooner without missing a beat.




Now that I've eaten I need to go back out for a few more items.  I wanted that sandwich so bad I just had to come home and eat.  I would feel dumb sitting in a restaurant all alone and taking a picture of food, which is why I had to bring it home quickly.  It was even better than I anticipated!  

8 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that croissant idea. My breakfast BLT was on toasted French bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now you went and did. You made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that looks sooo good. Happy you got that long awaited BLT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you got your BLT and that is was worth every minute of the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious. I would have eaten it right then and there while it was fresh and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good!!! And I wouldn't have cared what they thought about me taking its picture... By then, you owned it and could do most anything you wanted with it short of tossing it at another patron.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since we frequently eat full picnic lunches in our car, I keep a small tray for each of us to put "things" on. This would include a BLT fur sure! ;-> In this day and age of cell phones being such a part of life, a photograph taken discreetly would cause no notice at all. Even with your camera, "foodspotting" is so common that no one would think a thing of it. The food review apps show pictures of a bazillion plates of food taken by people in restaurants.

    ReplyDelete