Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, December 9, 2013

Worn out by Noon!

I started early (for me) this morning and got two pre-op tests out of the way, the chest xray and blood draw.  The local clinic doesn't do EKG's so I will probably have to go downtown to my doctor's office for it.

I bought another muffin tin with 6 large cups, much bigger than the one I use for muffins.  I have all the ingredients to make meatloaf as well as the Egg Muffins suggested by Carolyn.  The trouble is that I'm too tired to do it right now.  Maybe after a nap I might feel like it.  I don't know if I will be going to the gym tonight but I hope so.  I can just eat an egg sandwich or fry a hamburger for a protein jolt beforehand.

It is really cold although the sun in shining, still in the 40's.  We'll go up to the 50's for about a week and then into the 60's!  It will feel like a heat wave when that happens.

I took my nap and woke up ravenous, and decided to make the meatloaf.  As always, there is one ingredient I don't have on hand.  This time is is Worcestershire sauce, so I'll make the meatloaf tomorrow after a quick trip to the grocery.  I fixed myself a sandwich to relieve my hunger, and I might go make a dent in the number of muffins left.  I think I have 4 remaining (actually 3 now, since I got one in the middle of this sentence).  I don't know where my appetite is coming from, but I am fairly certain it won't last.


5 comments:

  1. It seems to be below normal temperature wise all over the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some stuff to put in mine... I was going to make htem this morning but this ice is just something I will not drive on..

    It's now 30 .... mixed rain and sleet... damnation! I"m tired of this.... I suppose that'll make a difference in the weather.... ha

    glad you're on a roll with the prep stuff and glad you have an appetite ... I need something besides cheese to make the muffins. might as well have an omelet .. which is what I had... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum meatloaf!! Hope you get to the gym and your appetite lasts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that you are actually hungry. I think that's a good thing. I usually get half way through putting together a recipe when I find out I'm missing something. Drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete