Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Putting my energy to use

I didn't want to waste all this energy I seem to have, so after two loads of laundry done I decided to clean.  My house is a complete wreck, with clutter everywhere and dust that shows when the sunbeams shine in.  So what do you think I cleaned?  Under my bed!  Who is going to see the good job I did.  I even moved the bed so I could get all the dust bunnies that were hiding there.

Before my energy started flagging I mixed up the meatloaf and have the tin of 6 large muffin cups in the oven right now.  On my way to meet Jeannie last night for our trip to the gym, I took a small plastic cup and lid and "borrowed" some Worcestershire sauce.  I'm anxious to see how it tastes, but whether it's okay, just good, or terrific, I have my dinner for tonight plus more.  Right now I have to wait until the stuff comes out of the oven before I can take a nap!  Thanks to all who wrote with suggestions. 



   

9 comments:

  1. oh, good anxious to hear how they taste. I haven't been out to get stuff to make them with yet ... sun out today but Little Rock is hilly and patches of ice...

    I'll get out tomorrow afternoon. A lot of ice melted today .... will refreeze well now then will melt again by tomorrow afternoon.

    BUT at least there was sunshine ...

    I do the same thing with clenaing... I really do. I'll clean out a cabinet or shelves or drawers ... hate hate HATE doing floors. I just hate it.

    yay! for energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see the words Worcestershire sauce I am always reminded of a skit by Abbot & Costello years ago where they talk about Worstersheerershire sauce.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8oEcFmQD0

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHaHAHaaaaa .... thanks for that Al ... they were my guys when I was a kid... just loved them .. I think I've seen every movie they ever made as well as when they were on TV... HAhaaaa... do you remember the splitting of the bean?

    oh, lord... I'm off to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of my meatloafs today, and it was fantastic! Being a bland eater, I don't use Worcestershire, only garlic and onions, and of course bacon grease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of our daughters use muffin pans for meatloaf. It is OK, but I think I still like the actual loaf better:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope they turn out terrific. Looking forward to your report tomorrow. You could come clean my house with all that energy. I'd let you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you had an excess of energy even if you did use most of it to clear out the poor bunnies. Keep drinking those protein shakes!! Oh how I love meatloaf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your meat loaf comes out to your satisfaction.
    Nice burst of energy you had today. I hope I have one tomorrow so I can get this place cleaned up now that all the decorating is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your meat loaf comes out to your satisfaction.
    Nice burst of energy you had today. I hope I have one tomorrow so I can get this place cleaned up now that all the decorating is finished.

    ReplyDelete