Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Costco-Just a couple of items

Isn't that what everyone says when they go to Costco? I wanted to get two 3# packages of coffee beans, which I figured out would cost me about $40 and I'd be out of the store. $173 later I pushed my cart out. I got the coffee beans and also a couple of pairs of capris for myself, treats for Lady, a couple bottles of wine, some vitamins & supplements, and a package of underwear. I'm glad I got the capris because by the time the temps get high enough to wear them, there won't be any on the shelves. I also bought a book by Stephen Hawking, and I think it's going to keep me interested to the end. It is a complex subject truly written in layman's language.

I stopped by a Motel 6 and picked up the current Location Guide, which I've used to figure out my stops on the way to NY. I think on my way to see the doctor I will stop by AAA and order my classic Triptik and maps. I'm going to drive a direct route to NY and might take more time on my return trip and get off the interstates.

My visit to the doctor is to get a new prescription for some meds I'm running out of.

I have a few more pictures to post of my paint job, and then I'm not going to mention it again. I am certain the blog's readers are as sick and tired of the subject as I am!

Here is my helper, Jeannie.



Here is the space for which I thought I lost the cabinet door. For the rest of this week I need to empty and put away all the junk I've collected in this space


And finally, the refrigerator wall. I have finished the painting and will hang the cabinet fronts tomorrow. Notice that it looks like the fridge is not level. The level shows it to be perfectly ok - it's the walls that are out of plumb.


7 comments:

  1. I don't mind looking at them at all. I love to see what people do to make their homes a place they will enjoy and maybe I can pick up some ideas.
    But I know your tired of it now and need to take that trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a planned trip coming up. Always great to change up the pace a bit & do something different for awhile. By the end of your trip you will be looking forward to getting home & relaxing in your house again. I think many of us are so fortunate to still have those options. Always good to have something to look forward to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is your trip, if you take i-70 across instead of I-80 you can stop at the ranch for a couple days. Looks like you got you place just about done.Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, you (and your helpers) did a great job. Maybe now you can come do my place (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be here reading your post every day if it was so boring! I love what you write about, and especially the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the danger of the big box stores. But if you need it and your budget can handle it then I say go for it.

    Place is looking great and I'm glad to see your wonderful helper.

    I know all about those level appliances in old no longer level houses. As long as the "settling" is under control, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful change you've done to the kitchen! I love seeing your blogs and all the progress, it's NOT easy. Thanks for telling us.

    I know you're trip will be wonderful. We're headed up to Illinois, if you're going through MAYBE we can meet for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete