Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is it Thursday already?

I went through half the day before I realized in wasn't Wednesday! This is scary and I'm too old to have time speeding up like it has been doing.

According to my "get out at least once a day and drive somewhere" plan, I drove to the convenience store that is close to my house. I didn't have anywhere else to go, and going anywhere else would probably have involved spending more money than I spent at the convenience store. I was pleased that I had no problems at all with driving - the only problem was a group of 5 or 6 young teen-aged girls that were horsing around at the edge of the roadway. Do they realize the risk they take of getting hit? (There really isn't an answer to this question.)

A reader who uses Good Sam Trip-Journal for blogging wants to know how she can get notices of blog updates. I only know how I can tell if the Blogger friends have updated their posts, and it requires me checking on my own blog page. With trip-Journal I can subscribe and get an email when the blog has been updated. Are there any suggestions as to how to tell when I've posted a new blog other than going to my blog website?

Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow for me to write about, but for now there really isn't anything interesting. I didn't meet the man of my dreams today!

6 comments:

  1. There is an easy way to send an email to up to 10 recipients who will be notified whenever you publish your blog. Just go to the Blogger Dashboard > Settings > Email & Mobile Then enter in the Email Notification box, enter up to 10 emails separated by a comma. Each of them will be notified whenever you publish a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But are you really looking for the man of your dreams? Just wondering. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Rick suggested works well. I have done this in the past with our blog because we had some relatives who were not computer savvy but they did understand how to open & read emails.
    I know what you mean & how you feel about trying to find something interesting to write about each day. Some days it's a real struggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those days that are just routine do nothing much days don't get a blog post. Then I get busy and end up with three or four days of things to post. I can't seem to win either way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't help with MyTripJournal. We used it a few years back, but our memory is getting short about the details. Good for you to get out every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you are getting out and doing again. Hope everything at the eye Doctor turns out alright and you find out this eye is just taking longer to heal. Pidge

    ReplyDelete