Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shredding

Since I have filled all the boxes I have, and don't have room for any more, I will just wait until I unload the packed items and return with empty boxes. I don't like living with the clutter and mess, but just close a blind eye to it most of the time. Today I decided on a nice sit-down job and began shredding papers - including the real estate papers on my last two house sales.

I ran across credit reports I ran a few years ago, and decided to get updates. TransUnion and Experian came out ok and I also ended up with more paperwork to save. Equifax didn't come through. There was some mumbo jumbo that I didn't understand, so I will just wait and try it again in a month. I can vaguely remember having difficulty with one of the three credit reporting companies last time, and it was no doubt Equifax. It's third on the list of the 3 free reports, and you would think you just have to enter information one time. With equifax, they didn't want any punctuation marks at all so I had to go back a couple of times to fix the address, and I still couldn't get the report.

I stayed inside most of the day, only going out to walk Lady and to get croissants for my breakfast. It rained hard through the night and has been cooler today. Once in a while the sun shines but it's mostly overcast.

I have also been researching RV's to see what I might be interested in that I might be able to afford. There is one I absolutely love, and I'll say more about it when I've sold the 5th wheel! It will be perfect for Lady and me to live in for short or long trips. The gypsy's crystal ball definitely shows travel to nearby and distant places, in a beautiful gypsy wagon.

7 comments:

  1. You now have us all in suspense wondering about this....Gypsy Wagon:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about this new Gypsy Wagon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be interested to see what you get after you sell your 5er!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres a 2006 Phoenix Cruiser for sale in Sacramento very reasonably priced (too far for me). If you're interested I'll send you the email. Good luck on your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious as to why you don't park the 5ver next to the apartment and transfer your belongings. Then you wouldn't need to pack and unpack. When you're done you can then take the RV to storage.
    --Pleinguy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just knew that RVing wasn't outta your blood. LOL


    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete