Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To all the moms out there! I decided to drive to Sacramento this morning and surprised Jeannie when I walked in. A couple of hours after I arrived she realized she hadn't felt the baby kick for a while - being high risk and diabetic, she is supposed to feel at least 10 kicks every two hours. Her usually highly-athletic baby was quiet most of the day, so she called the hospital and they wanted her to come in for monitoring to be on the safe side. So I stayed with Autumn while Donald took Jeannie to the hospital. I was so relieved when she called to say that as soon as the monitor was put on her the baby started kicking wildly (and has only slowed down a little ever since). I have learned to follow my intuition, and I knew I had to drive here today. I'll be going back tomorrow and will write a better blog then. I can barely think straight right now - how can a two-year old wear out a healthy mature older woman? I can't figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment