Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Trouble

Jeannie and I ran a few errands early this evening, taking between 1 and 1-1/2 hrs.  I figured Rocky would find something to do to get in trouble.  The video isn't the best, i.e., lighting etc., but you get the idea.


He ruined two rolls of toilet paper - fortunately they are from the dollar store and are 4 rolls for a dollar.  So 50 cents worth of t.p. kept him occupied while I shopped.

Earlier this afternoon I found a single dollar bill in his crate with about 1/2" torn off the side, which I also found near the crate.  I have no idea from where or how he got it - I can't imagine him getting my wallet from my purse and taking a single out of it.

Life with a puppy is never a dull moment.

7 comments:

  1. Every day is certainly an adventure with a puppy! But oh, they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute and that's how they manage to survive all the things they do!

      Delete
  2. I think you got off cheaply for $1.50 actually .50 cents since you did not give him the dollar he tore up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I breathed a sigh of relief that he only chewed up a couple rolls of cheap toilet paper! Now that I know he can get into that storage cupboard I'll have to see what else is in it that could harm him. I can salvage the dollar, but I just can't figure out how he got it or where it came from.

      Delete
  3. He's just done it again, this time with a more expensive and softer, 2-ply roll. He knows I'm furious with him this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raising a puppy can be very frustrating, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO frustrating! Now he's sleeping on the couch next to me and he looks so innocent.

      Delete