Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Fingers Crossed!

The new charger arrived a few minutes ago and it is working fast!  I just hope it holds up.  The last one I had wasn't all that old, but I dropped it and it never worked right after that - also, the cords aren't very sturdy and develop rips and tears in the casing.  I'm going to find one outlet that I always use to plus into, and not move the charger anywhere else.  Maybe it will do better this time.

Using the iPad has messed up some of my usernames and passwords, and I will have to straighten that out.

I'm still having the same problems with Rocky's diet, although he eats everything with relish and acts pretty much the same - maybe a little more quiet at times.  I'm not buying another bag of salmon/trout for him and will go back to the chicken, but I'll call the vet first of all.  Rocky and I walked to PetClub to buy a small bag of food for him, crossing 6 lanes of traffic and I was more frightened than Rocky was.  I don't want to do that again.  I will probably order his food online from now on.

Our weather has been pretty nice lately - warm in the daytime, but not too warm - and very cool after the sun goes down.  I don't like the hot weather and never did.

I hope my computer will not crap out on me again, and I can continue to post on a regular basis.  I've always thought I would quit when the page views reach 1Million, and I have about 40k to go.

Have a good week ahead, and I'll be back.

10 comments:

  1. I buy my dog food from Chewy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have their site bookmarked. Right now, until I figure out what he can best tolerate, I'm buying in small quantities.

      Delete
  2. You can't quit posting. It's in your Blood. Besides we're all too nosy to read about what you are up to.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I get a cold chill when I think of quitting the b.!log, although I know the day will come sooner or later. I've always loved to write but the blog isn't my best example. I finally threw away some old files including letters I've written to politicians, that were masterpieces in my opinion!

      Delete
  3. I have used Solid Gold Hund-n-Flocken Lamb, Brown Rice & Pearled Barley Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food for about fifteen years now. My current two dogs do very well on it. I started feeding it to my previous dog because he had a sensitive stomach and he had much fewer problems on Solid Gold. Solid Gold also has a large puppy kibble Solid Gold Wolf Cub Bison & Oatmeal Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food but I have no personal experience with it. You can check out solidgoldpet.com for more information about the food and the company. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you can find a link for where to buy online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look up this brand. We will see the vet tomorrow and get the go ahead to change his diet yet again. Poor thing is having a rough time but it hasn't dampened his spirit!

      Delete
  4. I am impressed Gypsy, I had no idea your blog had so many views. While I hope you reach your 1 Million goal, I certainly hope you do not quit blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I began blogging in late 2008, so it's been about 10 years. Really good bloggers have passed the million mark long before me!

      Delete
  5. I don't think I could have crossed that road I'm way to slow and would be road kill.

    Reading about you ordering a charger (I don't know for what) but it reminded me if I am going to start traveling I need to order one for my laptop to plug into the truck. Well before I order anything for traveling I better wait until after I have my truck checked out. $$$$$

    I would ask you vet about the food first. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a small space to stand halfway across the intersection, although I wouldn't want to be there with traffic whizzing by in both directions!

      The new charger came yesterday and things are going pretty well, so far. Yes, you definitely should get one for traveling.

      I'm seeing the vet tomorrow and will check about the food. I don't think food is the source of his problem, and hope they will take some tests to determine what is.

      Delete