Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, August 27, 2018

Trip to Home Depot

Jeannie & family wanted to go to Home Depot to pick out paint for the girls' rooms and asked if I wanted to go along.  I carried Rocky with me and for the most part he was fairly good in the shopping cart - I laid a towel down first to make it more comfortable for him.

I bought tiles for my kitchen floor which desperately needs to be replaced.  I mop the kitchen every day since the arrival of Rocky, and I can't get it truly clean, nor does it stay clean.  Since the kitchen was the last room I painted when I moved in several years ago, there are a few things I need to touch up (and a couple of things I hate to admit but I just got tired of painting and never finished.)


Rocky is sleeping on the floor and I'd better get him outside another time before he goes to bed for the night.

4 comments:

  1. I hope both of you can make it through the night. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We both made it, but I'm so weary and tired!

      Delete
  2. Wish ours were better in public but Rocky gets so agitated and Skitz us scared to death. So the only place we take them is Pet Smart. We put one of their beds in the basket and that helps. I think taking him as often as possible is good socialization for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's almost outgrowing being in the cart, and it's getting more difficult for me to carry him. It makes my back hurt. But I can't leave him at home or he would bark the entire time and I like my neighbors too much to do that to them. Things will ease up in a few months I think, and I'll just have to wait it out. He is a really beautiful dog and extremely smart though.

      Delete