Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Short post - back from trip

We got back this afternoon. I'll write more tomorrow (Sunday) and post some photos. Had a quick but wonderful trip. I just took Rocky out before we goto bed - he say down every time we stopped so I just brought him on home. Within 2 or 3 minutes he had peed on a rug! How he's having fun tossing his toys around but I'm tired and ready to go to bed. Just caught him grabbing the electric cord to a floor fan and planning to chew it! Life won't be simple from now on! But he is a beauty and a bundle of joy.

I just posted this as a comment to the one I wrote before leaving for AZ.   I decided to just write a new one.

6 comments:

  1. It's going to be very exciting at your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It already is! House training is the first order of the day, and so far he just doesn't "get it". I guess I have to train myself to be ready to rush him outside when he gets to circling around.

      Delete
  2. Ha, Ha, Gypsy. Oh are you in for a Joy Ride! Wonderful - but cannot envy you since I've went through this experience twice x seven cord chewers. My family has had and still have lovable devoted Labs. Yes dear Lady, hang on for your joy ride. On second thought - I do and must envy you. They made me young once. Puppies are the most-est! Hoping for lots pictures & stories of Rocky and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a great puppy, but I have to do several things quickly, like get his nails trimmed. I'm covered in bruises and little pricking marks. I see I'm going to have to watch where he is every minute as he manages to find something to do. I love him to pieces!

      Delete
  3. Have fun and you will have to have a lot patients with that new puppy.

    ReplyDelete