Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Energy - all gone!

I wonder if I'll ever get it back.  The weather is in the mid to lower 80's this week which isn't as bad as it has been, but I think the sleep I lose during the night has me feeling pretty listless.

My computer is at a really bad stage.  I hope Donald can get a chance to install the new battery, and if it works I will buy a new charger for the computer.  If nothing changes then I will have to get a new computer which I hate to do.  I think I might try a tablet except that I need a larger screen.

My next door neighbors just love Rocky.  In fact, Bruce told me this afternoon if it didn't work out for me he would be happy to take Rocky!  Not a chance I'll give him up, but I thought that was a very sweet offer.

I've taken lots of photos and even a movie or two of Rocky, but I can't find them.  With the latest version of the Mac software, I haven't been able to keep up with the changes.   I wish there was an alternative but as I found out, Windows is just as bad.  I wish they would just leave the software alone and not keep changing it every few weeks.

I wish everyone a good week coming up.  

4 comments:

  1. Maybe like lots babies he will stop waking you up at night to go out.
    Yes I have a heck of a time with my photo's to. My friend fixed it for me once but darn them and their updates. While I can still find them it no longer offers the option to delete the pictures from my camera. It is a totally different loading process so annoying. Hope the new battery works out for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping, and trying to remember he's just a baby! He is underfoot most of the time and it's hard for me to see him because he is all black. Such a gorgeous shiny coat though.

      Delete
  2. Our pups only get us up once a night and I never feel like I get enuf sleep. So my heart goes out to you on the lack of sleep. Hopefully it wont be much longer and he'll make it through the night. Maybe have the neighbor babysit him one night to give you a chance to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I would do that to the neighbor, haha.

      Delete