Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Time is drawing short for my stay in NY, with less than 2 weeks to go now.  I changed my intended route back to CA to drive aross the south and ending up in Southern California (where the chiropractor is located).  Now with storms, tornados, and such in the south, I'm not sure how I will go.  As always, I'll make up my mind at the last minute according to the weather forecasts as well as my own intuition.

I just checked the Sacramento weather, and the beautiful temps in the 70's are now a thing of the past, with 80's and 90's being the norm.  I wilt just thinking about it.

Will it ever end?  Late yesterday I started to feel pain in the ribs on my left side.  Today I got into the car and found it hurts really bad to turn the steering wheel.  I have power steering.  I had a big bowl of fudge ripple ice cream after lunch but it hasn't worked any magic so far!

Maybe tomorrow I'll feel a lot better.  Here's hoping - I hate to always write about not feeling good, and I know you hate to keep hearing it.

7 comments:

  1. Bruised ribs can hurt for several weeks. Just ask Jim. So hang in there. We have all reached that point in life where medical issues become a part of every day. We're still waiting for test results and the temperature is going to be 105 this week-end and probably stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Gypsy, if the ice cream didn't work, you must be in really, really terrible shape (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also one who believes in the curative power of Ice Cream:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you our travel plans ours are formed much the same way depending on the weather & how we're feeling. Maybe if you rubbed some of that cold ice cream on that sore rib it would manifest it's great healing powers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you and I are floating down the same rapids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are coming through the Dallas area I make a mean chicken picata and there is always wine and cold beer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Gypsy, I do hope that you mend completely soon. Such a shame that a fall had to darken your trip with the girls.
    Happy Trails, Penny.

    ReplyDelete