Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I celebrated what you might call "Portugese style" yesterday, meaning lots of family and tons of food, with kids running around and enjoying the day with each other.  I'm half kidding, as most cultures seem to celebrate by doing the same thing - gathering together and eating lots of wonderful food.  Of the four grandmothers present, I was the second oldest, the oldest being Sandy's grandmother, who looks wonderful after having a coronary stent implant just weeks ago!  The other two were Sandy's mom and aunt.  I didn't even count all the grandchildren; I was grateful to be included in the celebration of all the mothers  there.

I am also very grateful for all the comments of support for my blog - some brought a tear to my eyes - and I really appreciated all the comments.  I'm committed to continuing the blog until I get back to California - and then I will blog when I have something to say.

I'll try to not gripe so much, and keep it on a lighter note if I can.  I have been feeling really great the past few months, but have been overcome by a feeling lately that I can't explain.  Hopefully I can just get on with life and stay positive.  Stay tuned - there should be a surprise coming up at the end of the week!

UPDATE:  I forgot to add the latest puzzle we put together.  I didn't like this one so much because I had a more difficult time figuring it all out!

 

4 comments:

  1. it's so nice but you could spend mothers day with your family I like lots of family good food also...and I too miss your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy your staying with your blogging. Always enjoy,
    I think your very brave traveling alone such great distance.
    Safe traveling to you ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful, joyous happy Mother's Day. It's great that you could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy to hear you enjoyed Mothers Day with so many family members. Can't wait to hear about your surprise.

    ReplyDelete