Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Just checking in

I'm still alive and well, but not much going on this week.  I'm not out and about much because when I do go out I tend to spend money.  Since this is still the first week of the month I don't want to spend money.  Maybe next week.

I'm not going to write a blog until something warrants it, so if you don't hear from me for a while you will know why.

The Ukraine easter egg puzzle.  Now we are working on an alligator puzzle - dozens and dozens of cartoon-like gators.  I could go blind.

 

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about spending money if you go somewhere. We are also hanging really close to home and just kind of doing stuff that needs to get done before we head out. That puzzle is beautiful. So much patience to put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Easter egg puzzle looks pretty complicated to me. Don't know if I would have the patience for something like that. Know what you mean by not writing a post unless something warrants it. Some days are a real challenge for sure.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful puzzle. It is hard in an urban area to out and not spend money. I walk around the neighbor hood, walk to the library, drive to a park where I can hike, visit a museum. None of that costs money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puzzle is beautiful love the colors. Not spending money is rough and not having much to write is tough too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely puzzle and you got it all together!! I love those eggs and have seen some in person. All hand done and I am sure, time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand the not wanting to spend money so early during the month and also not posting.

    Beautiful puzzle I am sure your grand kids enjoyed putting it together.

    ReplyDelete