Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, May 18, 2015

Finished Puzzle - Updated

This is the best I can do.  Sorry part of it is not entirely in focus, but I don't think I held the camera still for long enough.  Oh well, you get the idea.  This was a fun and fairly easy, 1000 pc. puzzle.





I'm still waiting on the girls to show up so we can get our s**t together.  I have probably mentioned it before, but I hate waiting. 

UPDATE:
I just looked out the window and wondered "what the heck is this" .  I went out on the back deck when I realized it was a cat, and what it went into the stalking position.  I'm not a cat lover but wouldn't want to hurt any animal, and I didn't want to witness a cat stalking a bird or whatever it had its eyes on.  It looked at me like I was crazy and didn't budge!  I went almost up to it and tried to shoo it away, but it wouldn't move.  I finally gave up because there wasn't much more I could do about it, and I hoped the noise I was making scared off the bird or whatever.  The cat finally moved through the underbrush and up the hill.   I know animals do what is natural for them to do, but I don't want to watch a bird being killed!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it terrible, the older we get the more they make us wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the only kind of jigsaw puzzle I like - different sections that are completely different. Much easier for me. I love puzzles that are a slice through a two or three story house. All the rooms and furniture, etc. I love those! They are really hard to find, though. I used to have a Christmas one, with all the rooms decorated for the holidays. We lost one piece and I tossed the puzzle, thinking I could get another one. I've been looking since the '70s and haven't found one. It was a Hallmark puzzle I think. I'd never try the ones you guys have been doing. They would drive me crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I, a terrible puzzle doer, might like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the cat could have been stalking a snake? But if it was a bird I'm glad he moved on too.
    the puzzle looks like a fun one for sure. Hope the girls showed up and you all got your s*** together

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the cat was staking a bird, I think the noise you made you might of saved him. Perhaps he was stalking a mouse or other small predator.

    ReplyDelete