Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Quick update

I don't think my connection will last long enough to do an entire blog post, but just wanted to say I left the motel in Front Royal, VA this morning and soon arrived at Skyline Drive.  It is absolutely a beautiful drive, and I've seen deer and even a bear along the way.  He moved back into the woods and I just couldn't get my camera turned on and focused in time.  He was a big one (or maybe she).

So I'm camping tonight and will possibly stay in a motel tomorrow night when I can post the pictures and write a little more about my drive from Philly to Front Royal.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, too bad you didn't get the picture of the bear. I bet they are fat this time of year. Getting ready for hibernation and cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have your hornet spray handy.
    Bought me a new can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hornet spray is for hornets. You need bear spray for bears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I missed this post. Glad the drive cooperated in the weather department. Hope you camped in the park and it was nice. Great about the bear!!

    ReplyDelete