Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, September 1, 2013

An easy Sunday

We had a quiet lazy day until making a fresh peach cobbler in the afternoon, and then going to Margarita's restaurant to get Mexican.  The food was delicious!

Sandy, Josh and I went for a mile walk through their neighborhood - much different than walking through mine as this one has lots of hills.  I did the hilly mile pretty easily but I was glad to finish and get home for peach cobbler and ice cream!

I was going to get started on cleaning and waterproofing my tent today but it rained off and on, so it will have to wait.  I'd like to see if the product I bought will do a satisfactory job, and will test the tent on my way back.  I have a replacement picked out in case it still doesn't stay dry, although I will always use my big tent for more than one night's camping.  The little one is great on a trip where the set up and take down time are important to me.  If I only knew how many trips are in my future!  (Maybe I don't really want to know).

My shoulder is almost completely better but I really don't know if it's because I stopped the Lipitor.  I'm thinking maybe I should start taking it again and hope that if it is affecting bone or muscle I will find out soon enough to stop it again for good.  The leg cramps have eased somewhat since discontinuing the lipitor, but I still get them randomly and I can't say what causes them.  I'm feeling pretty good otherwise.

 

7 comments:

  1. The hike sounds okay, but the desert sounds great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know you are feeling pretty good and up to walking that hill. Not sure I'd go back on a medication that made me feel badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love peach cobbler! glad you're feeling better.

    hate leg cramps ~ don't get 'em often but when I do... Katy bar the door. don't like 'em

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe in those lipid lowering medications. They all have side effects that I can do without.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peach cobbler and ice cream OH would I love some of that.
    glad your feeling better. Maybe it is the meds. sometimes the side effects or worse than the reason for taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peach cobbler and ice cream is worth a hilly walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matty the Lipitor will make every bone and muscle in your body hurt. I changed out to Crestor and have gone down from 305 to about 85 on LDL/HLD thingies and no muscle or joint pain. Live for today and do what you feel you can and let God take care of tomorrow....
    Joey

    ReplyDelete