Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Birthday and Goodbye New York

Justin had a very good birthday with lots of presents!  Here he is on his new scooter, and his brother is going to try out the new roller skates.  Justin had them on in the house and it was difficult to keep from falling even on the carpet.




We had a great meal and then cake outdoors.  


Stephanie, Ara, and Katy.


Ara, Joshua and Stephanie helped me pack up the car for travel.





Ara, Stephanie & I left in my car on Monday morning for Philadelphia.  It drizzled rain much of the way, but we arrived to find a little better weather.  My car is parked several blocks away and it is really difficult to find free (unmetered) parking, so walking a little is pretty much a necessity.

I've spent some time in Philadelphia now and will try to write about that and post some pictures tomorrow.  What a great time I've had!

 

7 comments:

  1. Nice that the weather cleared up for you. Looking forward to your Philly post. Been so many years since we've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad a good time was had by all. Arn't parties wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw... five years old... glad you had a great time... anxious to see what next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't nice to get a little helping hand.

    Nice time you all seemed to have had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that gift would be a bit hit! Bet you are the super grandma now!! I know you must be just loving having the girls along on your travels. Got that philly steak n cheese yet??

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been such a long time, that I can't remember if I've been to Phillie or not. Maybe your pictures will refresh my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it down that Jersey Turnpike if your not doing 85 or better stay out of those 2 left lanes this people are crazy up here...

    ReplyDelete