Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

On the mend

I have pampered myself today and spent most of the day in my recliner watching the Weather Channel.  I received a call from the Urgent Care Center this afternoon checking to see how I was doing, and to tell me my xrays were ok.

Yesterday my d-i-l Megan sent over some home made chicken noddle soup, which is the best medicine ever.  I immediately felt b etter after the first bowl - had some last night and the rest at lunch today.  I think I'll live.

I will probably leave for NY a day or two later than I had planned, and depending on how things go and how I feel, I may skip the visits along the way.  Maybe coming back.

That's about all I have to write about today.  I can't even put into words what I feel about the tragedy on the east coast and into the midwest and now, Canada.



10 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like a super daughter in law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like a super daughter in law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like a super daughter in law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to know you're feeling better! I'm looking forward to taking that trip with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear you're feeling better. Love that chicken soup stuff. Best meds ever. Hope all your family is okay and your trip east will work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I was really worried about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been busy working this week, so am playing catch up with blog reading. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you're doing better and still doing the trip East. What a mess in the NE, proves Mother Nature is still in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally getting myself caught up on a few blogs. We have just ended our long journey & you are about to just start yours.

    ReplyDelete