Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, June 18, 2010

Barstool assembly-2nd post on Fri. the 18th

I opened the box and set out the pieces to make sure they were all there.


I assembled the upper part of the legs to the swivel.


About this time Steve came by to borrow my truck, and sat down to finish the assembly. As he was nearly finished I said "The trouble I have is that I can't see the damn thing!" His response was, "I know, I'm doing it blindfolded too". How did I raise such a smart-aleck?


There were basically just four steps to this assembly. There were four sets of fasteners, each packaged separately and marked "Step 1", "Step 2", etc. I don't think I've ever seen an easier assembly on anything I've ever bought.

And here is the finished product. I'm tempted to get another one at the sale price, but don't really need it and it will just take up space, which I don't have that much of.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, that bar stool looks pretty nice! Good thing Steve came along and helped you out.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you could have finished that bar stool assembly all by yourself! So, when are you buying the bar??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check this book out from the library to get started. The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: A Course in Enhancing Creativity and Artistic Confidence by Betty Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stool looks like it will work perfectly in your space. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a bar stool once....but I sat on it:((

    ReplyDelete