Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Still not up to par

I haven't been feeling very well today, and I think it is partly jet lag and partly the bug I picked up.  I'm still not completely over it.  I still have my appetite so I'm eating balanced meals - as balanced as they can be when I didn't have much food in the house two days ago.  I'm looking forward to the Saturday morning market.

Thank goodness the forecast is for the next 3 days to be in the upper 70's.  I can't take these days with the temperature hanging around the 90 degree mark.

I plan to be in bed and asleep early tonight, or at least California early.  I like waking up earlier in the morning because I seem to have so much more day ahead or me.  I certainly am ready to feel better and get some motivation back as I have a lot to do here.

7 comments:

  1. You'll feel better once you get those great veggies and fruits from the Farmers Market. I wish we would be in the 70's today it was 102

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy I know how annoying it is just to feel some bug kind of hanging around. Hope another 24 hours of rest and a good night's sleep will enable your body to shake it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had anything like this in years and I don't like it.

      Delete
  3. Boy I know how annoying it is just to feel some bug kind of hanging around. Hope another 24 hours of rest and a good night's sleep will enable your body to shake it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get feeling better. People our age have had most all the bugs that have gone around and are immune to most of them, but once in awhile, a new bug comes into the picture and we fall prey to it. Get feeling better, soon, you hear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sure fallen prey and can't seem to shake it. It's not that bad, but it's aggeravating and I can't go anywhere far from a bathroom!

      Delete