Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, May 13, 2016

I think I'll live!

I'm feeling a lot better today but still not back to normal.  I did a lot of laundry and even hung most of it on the clothesline across the street.  I love my towels line-dried.

I've been able to stay fairly clean using wet wipes, but I got a glimpse of my hair in the mirror this morning and it looks pretty bad.  I may wash it in the kitchen sink tomorrow - not the easiest but it's the way I did it for years growing up when we only had a tub and no shower.  Hopefully Steve will get the shower hooked up this weekend, and I'm glad I have waited to give the grout and caulking time to dry.  There are showers in the laundry bldg across the street, but I don't want to use a public shower if I can avoid it.

I am so tired - still on eastern time and waking up early has me going to bed much earlier.  At 7 pm I could easily fall asleep now, but will wait until the sun goes down.  Have a good weekend, y'all.  

10 comments:

  1. Don't over do it until you are back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try not to overdo anything even when I'm back to normal :-)

      Delete
  2. If you really need to use the public shower just get you some flip flops so your feed won't touch the floor. I'm not crazy about them either but if you gotta do it you gotta do it. Glad your starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never walk barefoot anywhere, much less into a publish bathroom or shower. I waited until Steve hooked the shower up and just stepped out of the water a half an hour ago. I'm feeling so great I think I'll take a nap!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    Perhaps I am confusing you with another blogger, if so please excuse me...was it not you that had a green pop up shower? I remember it because I have a similar one. I used to set it up anytime we had guests so we had an extra shower.

    Agree with Jo use flip flops in a public shower. I carry mine in the trunk year around so I do not forget them when I head to Terlingua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've never used a portable shower for camping. I figure I can just get dirty until I get back home.

      Delete
  4. I'm sure that nice shower is going to speed you right back to total recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so relaxing I took a nice long nap and feel great!

      Delete