Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Aggravation

This computer is really getting on my last nerve.  I updated Firefox and let them fix some glitches, and now I have a very different program that I can't say I'm happy with.  For one thing I didn't have ads before.  Also, I have been diligent about cleaning out the unnecessary cookies lately, but just had to delete 350 cookies, many of which had to do with ads.  The font size is also giving me problems, but for now I can live with it.  I'm hoping to get weaned from so much computer dependency when I get back.  Summertime is no time to be glued to a computer or a television, and my house will need a good cleaning to say nothing of the new weeds that will need to be pulled.

The tub has been set in place, the window is in, and the backerboard is on the walls, ready to be tiled.  I believe Steve also started laying the floor tile and will install the new toilet next week.  I never did get whether or not he was able to separate the vanity top from the base, but hopefully it went smoothly and I will only have to buy the top.  The base I have suits my needs completely, especially after doing the Marie Kondo number on cleaning out the contents of the vanity.  I'm going to be anxious to get back to tossing things I don't need.

I just wanted to say I'm still breathing, and hope all is well with the readers of my blog.  I'd like to wish all you moms a happy Mother's Day tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to you. Computers can be so wonderful but they are almost as aggravating as cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new bathroom.

    Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Aunt Marty,

    If you go to your Firefox browser, on the top-right-hand-side of the window there are three solid bars (one on top of another). If you select that "button," you will see some picture options for Firefox. One of them is a mask (like a costume party mask) for a New Private Window. If you select that, you can go anywhere on the net and not have to worry about cookies accumulating on your computer. It automatically deletes cookies, etc., at the end of each session.
    Love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day to you too Gypsy. Hope you are celebrating with your family today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having a very good Mother's Day, and I'll probably blog about it tomorrow.

      Delete
  6. Happy Mother's Day to you too Gypsy. Hope you are celebrating with your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Computers can be a royal pain when they want to be. It is a good thing to have your niece giving you pointers.

    How wonderful to arrive to a new bathroom, you have great kids! May you and all your readers have a very happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have been partying at my house - everyone including the kids came over to see the progress. I left lots of snacks in the kids' cabinet for young and old alike, and of course, the beer!

      Delete