Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Alive and Kicking! UPDATE

I am still around and just socializing a bit with family.  Yesterday was Autumn's birthday party at the roller rink.  I skated 4 turns around the rink without falling or making too much of a fool of myself!  I debated long and hard about it as I sure don't want to think of a broken bone or anything that would make me have to seek medical help!   Steve helped me with the first round and I was fine from then on.  I need to find an ice skating rink as I know I wouldn't have any difficulty with that.

Today everyone is gathering at Steve & Meg's house to watch a football game.  I thought about not going because I'm not the least interested in football, but just couldn't miss the chance to be with everyone, as well as sample the Cincinnati Chili Steve is making.  My niece Katy is in from NY and it will be good to see her again as well.

I didn't take any pictures of the skating party, but if I can get a couple from Jeannie I will post them next time.   Meanwhile, I'm off to the football game! 

UPDATE:  I just corrected the post title.  Why I didn't see "Alice" I don't know.

7 comments:

  1. I can ice-skate much better than roller skating. Ice-skating is so much easier. But my swamp has never frozen over since I have been here and may never unless there is another ice age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skating - Glad to read you still have it. Family activities I don't have any interest in - I go, but I take something that interests me, like my knitting. I find a quiet, well-lighted/lit spot and enjoy everybody's company. (Just read an interesting blurp on the past tense of light. Which do you use?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family fun times can't be beat.
    I used to roller skate really good and ice skating was a little more of a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Jo, loved roller, couldn't ice skate at all. I hate football, seems like a gladiator sport to me but I would absolutely go for that chili.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too Jo, loved roller, couldn't ice skate at all. I hate football, seems like a gladiator sport to me but I would absolutely go for that chili.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not much of a football fan, but I also would go for the chili:)

    ReplyDelete