Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Just touching base

I'm still here and doing well.  Haven't been anywhere except to the gym the past two days, because I spent most of my money earlier in the month.  No sense in walking into any kind of a store.  With two of my kids plus a granddaughter having birthdays in November, I need to hold off on my spending for now!

Joe plans to put a coat of sealant on my roof tomorrow or the next day, plus put the cover back on the swamp cooler.  I may wish I waited a bit longer, but so far the temperatures haven't really required running it and I'd rather be prepared for rain.   Wishful thinking maybe?

No news on the puppy front, and I'm tired of stressing about it.

Did anyone else see the two very bright objects in the southeast sky in the early morning?  As far as I can tell the brightest one is Sirius, but I'm open to correction on that.  I saw them about 3 or 4 am.

So unless something comes along for me to write about, I just can't think of another thing.

4 comments:

  1. Those 2 bright objects in the sky are the Planets Venus & Jupiter with Venus being the brighter one. If you look a bit closer you can see Mars just below them to the left. The 3 Planets are in a cluster right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sky seeing around here with all the clouds we have these day. Gypsy you didn't have any rain?
    Good your son is coating the roof helps keep the house cooler and also protected. I hope we are seeing the end of the heat now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to be able to ask a question and get an answer. I love it when bloggers know what in the world I'm asking about. Thanks Al. A little rain up your way would be nice but hopefully not a deluge. I'm hoping the weather in Phoenix is going to be pretty good when we get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are doing well and thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete